My Passion for Marketing
I see marketing as a truly creative endeavor; full of depth, rhythm, composition, texture and accompaniment - a blank canvas or empty dance floor so to speak. For as long as I can remember I have been interested in and passionate about marketing. My passion has led me to do marketing for larger corporations for a big part of my career, in a myriad of roles; from marketing communications to public relations, sales enablement to social media, campaigns to strategy. My aim in my marketing consulting practice, for companies of all sizes, is to take the best of what I learned in my 15 years in corporate...
- Tying each and every activity to real business results
- Getting things done while staying on budget and on time
- Balancing strategy, tactical execution and many responsibilities in between
- Designing and planning multichannel campaigns with rigor and creativity
- Aligning to many different priorities and stakeholders with trust and integrity
...and apply it all to give you professional marketing services that help you achieve your objectives.