You can call me a real-time marketer, modern marketer, multichannel marketer or one of the other buzz terms, but I consider myself more of a marketing artisan. Where I thrive and you benefit is when quality meets creativity, artistry meets value; a holistic approach for creating tailored solutions, cultivating meaningful relationships and delivering a service of such artisanal, expert quality, value is derived across the entire stakeholder audience, from clients themselves to their clients and key audiences.
My specialties include:
- Building and sustaining thought leadership; creating loyalty, evangelism and preference
- Writing for marketing (copywriting, blogging, collateral); optimized, relevant, compelling content
- Social media listening and publishing; unlocking insights and stimulating action for true engagement
- Sales enablement and empowerment; aligning sales and marketing to drive better results
- Marketing program planning; 360° integrated campaign design and activity planning
- Event marketing; 10,000 person tradeshows or 10 person roundtables, get extraordinary outcomes
- Vertical (segment) marketing; whether in tech, IT, or healthcare - my ability to get specific gets results
I hesitate to list my services because often what I do is customize a plan to your needs and objectives, owing to the fact that every situation is unique. Customers deserve to be engaged in a special way; with materials and activities relevant to them. Read More.
However sometimes things do fit nicely in a package. Here I have listed two packages I offer for consulting services: what I call a Personal Marketing Assistant (images 1 & 2) and a Start-up Package (images 3 & 4).